While Our Home is in the Heartland, We Ship Steel Buildings Worldwide.
Our family-owned business began with building Quonset huts for Kansas farmers. Today, we offer steel buildings internationally for individuals, businesses, and governments. We still take great care of our good friends here in Kansas – and now offer that same detailed attention and customer service on a global level.
Our engineered permit and construction building prints are stated and sealed in-house to meet international standards.
We proudly provide top-of-the-line 100% American-made custom steel buildings for any industry. From agricultural steel buildings (farm storage, hay barns, or horse riding arenas) to commercial metal buildings (retail, churches, warehouses, storage, or recreational), and many accessories – we offer the lowest steel building prices in the industry.
With Topline, the versatility is endless. Let’s build your dream together.
Top of the Line Steel Building Features
- 25-Year Warranty – Every Topline steel building comes with a 25-year warranty & meets or exceeds all U.S. and European building codes.
- Rust Protection – Galvanized or primer coated steel rust prevention is standard at no cost to you with every steel building order.
- 100% Usable Space – Clearspan technology means maximum space with no beams or posts. Get full use out of your new metal building.
- Steel Advantage – Steel isn’t prone to warping, termites, fire (higher insurance rates), and the necessity of poles or beams like wood buildings.
- Bolt Together Construction – Topline provides everything needed to assemble your steel building. We’re with you every step of the way.
- Customer Support – Questions before, during, or after your project? Get quick answers with top-of-the-line service & on-site consulting.
- 30+ Years in Shipping – We’ve been shipping steel buildings in the US & Canada for more than three decades so our process is highly efficient.
- Cost & Time Efficient – Steel buildings are just as strong and built twice as fast as traditional wood, brick, or stone buildings so you’ll save time & money.